Words to Live by….
Emptying one’s internal warehouse is the first step to take on what’s in store for the new year…
Today will be great if…
- I can wake up early and start my chores without qualms.
- K, M and R will wake up early too and start their chores immediately …
- K will cook early for dinner and clean up …
State of mind ….
- Girl, it’s been a long, long time comin’
But I, I know that it’s been worth the wait
It feels like springtime in winter
It feels like Christmas in June
It feels like heaven has opened up it’s gates for me and you Everytime I Close My Eyes by Babyface and Kenny G
- ABSST FINE
- Chores and more chores
Today was simply amazing because …..
- It’s a holiday and I can wake up late 🙂
- There is so much food and our ref space is not enough ….
- ED treated us to a movie date.
- R and M will have initiative and sustain the routine established..
- I don’t have a sweet tooth, I can avoid desserts… but I can’t
- We watched Oro or S
- The inconsiderate neighbor didn’t start lighting his fireworks late in the evening, the dogs would be able to sleep better tonight in preparation for tomorrow’s revelry…
Grateful for …..
- Bonding time with ED and MD..
- The many desserts tempting me 😉
- K… can come with us and be treated for all her service for us ….