Words to Live by….
There is so much goodness all around us to miss it …..
Today will be great if…
- I can come to the office on time ….
- Traffic will be a breeze…
- I can come up with an arrangement with my brother in going to the party …
State of mind ….
- She’s out of my life
She’s out of my life
And I don’t know whether to laugh or cry
I don’t know whether to live or die
And it cuts like a knife
She’s out of my life She’s Out of My Life, a Josh Groban cover of a Michael Jackson classic
- Another family gathering
- Coding ….
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I took the shuttle service in the village and got to sit in front 🙂
- I bravely faced my demon and paid the costly price of missing on a few centavos of payment 😦
- I finished up on the dog chores when I got home….
- I slept early as I need to catch up on sleep per doctor’s advice.
- I caught up with a friend at the terminal who told me how much she enjoys my FB postings of our Christmas celebration…. I was pleasantly surprised that such postings would make someone feel good 🙂
- I was feeling better, I could have woke up earlier and not be late for work…
- H…. can be less self-absorbed, maybe things can be better …
- MD can complain less and not be negative, discussion can be more pleasant ….
- The party didn’t fall on a day when my car coding falls, we would have made it ….
Grateful for …..
- Free lunch courtesy of a colleague celebrating her birthday belatedly…
- The Red Ribbon cookies & cream mamon courtesy of a client served by the office.
- The thoughtful gift from a colleague with a generous spirit…