Words to Live by….
It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye….. Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Today will be great if…
- I can do a little sprucing up of the house….
- Food will be enough, filling and enjoyed by all…
- The party would be an occasion to bond ….
State of mind ….
- It’s Christmas time, and there’s no need to be afraid
At Christmas time, we let in light and banish shade
And in our world of plenty, we can spread a smile of joy Throw your arms around the world
At Christmas time Do They Know it’s Christmas by Band Aid
- Family reunion
- Christmas day!
Today was simply amazing because …..
- The home looked spruced up and ready for celebration with a bit of organization and hiding 😉
- We had one family gathering that is almost complete….was surprised someone I didn’t expect came.
- Food was a plenty….
- Exchanging gifts was taken over by the young ones ….
- ED was home, Christmas would be more meaningful…
- I wasn’t so sick, I would be a better host.
- E… wasn’t so absorbed about going to their next destination, she could have enjoyed the moment more …
Grateful for …..
- The gift of family.
- Christmas buffet contributed and shared by three families 🙂
- ED doing her share for mankind even on an occassion reserved for family celebrations..
- ED came home finally…