Words to Live by….
The season to be jolly also makes loneliness so pronounced ….
Today will be great if…
- I will make it to the office on time…
- The party will finish early.
- I can drop in at the nearby WTC 🙂
State of mind ….
- Even though I’m in love
Sometimes I get so afraid
I’ll say something so wrong
Just to have something to say Leave a Tender Moment Alone by Billy Joel
- Sooo sick 😦
- Home early….
Today was simply amazing because …..
- Made it…yay!
- Our presentation is ready and I have passed on the torch to the staff 🙂
- We had our institutional party in the usual venue and it was fun seeing the decors, bibingka and puto bungbong being cooked and the familiar faces.
- I and a group of colleagues were able to sneak in WTC for some shopping 😉
- I am not sick, I would have been more fun in company and spirit 🙂
- I had brought my car, my colleague and I would not have to stand up in the bus.
- My tummy wasn’t feeling funny, I could have been more resourceful in scouring the place for bargains… I managed to buy a rash guard and board shorts at bargain prices.
Grateful for …..
- The time to celebrate Christmas with people I work with…
- The food and the entertainment …
- Being home….