Words to Live by….
Degree of friendships are like the ebbing and flowing of tide at times in our life…..
Today will be great if…
- I can come to the office on time.
- I can finish what is pending with me.
- I can come earlier to our dinner venue.
State of mind ….
- You’ve got a friend in me
You’ve got a friend in me
When the road looks rough ahead
And you’re miles and miles
From your nice warm bed
You just remember what your old pal said
Boy, you’ve got a friend in me
Yeah, you’ve got a friend in me You’ve Got a Friend in Me by Randy Newman
- A bit better but still sick
- Dinner date
Today was simply amazing because …..
- My colleagues tinkered with my new mobile phone and it is working now 🙂
- I finished reviewing and editing the most pressing tasks..
- The dinner date with my friends, the last one we will be having for the year, was a fitting conclusion even if it was a tad short… 🙂
- I started early, I could have probably finished everything.
- I was early in the office, I could have left earlier.
- If going to Makati CBD wasn’t such an ordeal, I could have made it to the original venue.
Grateful for …..
- The staff support all this time.
- The work is almost done…. just a little bit more push 🙂
- Being prudent in tampering with the new mobile phone or I could have broke it…
- I took the P2P… there was no line and the ride was fast.
- C… and Mi… adjusting to meet me at SM Southmall instead of the Skillet’s and Grill… I miss the food there though… Conti’s pancit molo and brunch fare pork adobo weren’t so bad anyway. What matters is we got together before breaking for the holiday.