Words to Live by….
Life is the best gift ……
Today will be great if…
- We can have a simple celebration at home for MD and M… on their birthday today.
- We can be complete.
- We can watch Rogue One: The Star Wars Story
State of mind ….
- Isn’t she lovely
Isn’t she wonderful
Isn’t she precious
Less than one minute old
I never thought through love we’d be
Making one as lovely as she
But isn’t she lovely made from love Isn’t She Lovely by Stevie Wonder
- Painful tonsils and itchy throat
- More rest ….
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I did cleaning and arrangement of some decorations and changed linens.
- V… did some handyman’s work to spruce up the house for the holiday.
- I bond with the dogs by grooming some of them and giving them treat 🙂
- I started earlier I could have cleaned my bathroom.
- M and R wouldn’t be stalling work, i would not have to always be scolding them.
- ED did not have a duty, we could have watched Rogue One 😦
Grateful for …..
- ED being home.
- ED’s gift to her siblings of a PS4 🙂 …. I don’t like it though for OS… but she said it’s for herself… I don’t believe her a bit 🙂
- OS and M’s simple birthday feast of pancit, sotanghon and lechon belly which M got to share with his siblings.
- Sleeping on fresh linens, the best we have, reserved for this season and it feels so good 🙂