Words to Live by….
No matter how wonderful a place is, if it is not home, my heart won’t be in it……
Today will be great if…
- We can be brought to Puerto Princesa early.
- We can have lunch at Ka Inato.
- There will be no delay in the flight back home.
State of mind ….
- I’ll be home for Christmas
You can plan on me
Please have snow and mistletoe
And presents on the tree I’ll be Home for Christmas by Frank Sinatra
- Home soon 🙂
- Sick 😦
Today was simply amazing because …..
- The trip to Puerto Princesa was arranged efficiently, was fast and smooth.
- We had one final food trip at Ka Inato and was able to try the exotic but not fearsome crocodile sisig 🙂
- There was just a tiny delay in our flight back to Manila.
- I was not feeling well, the trip would have been much more pleasant as I wouldn’t feel like a battle-scarred soldier going home..
- We rode a bus, the trip back to Puerto Princesa would have been more comfortable.
- We can book an Uber or Grab car fast so we be home sooner and rest our sore bodies ….
- An overall wonderful trip made possible by the wonderful people of Puerto Princesa, Sabang and El Nido 🙂
- Uneventful flight ….. no turbulence 🙂 Kudos to the pilot!
- Being home and lying on my bed.
- OS for comforting me with a back rub even if he hate dipping his hands in my oils 🙂