Words to Live by….
Leave just footprints and take away just memories ….. Dan, our tour guide in our El Nido island tours
Today will be great if…
- Breakfast would be served early so we can get filled up for what is in store.
- Tour A can tickle the adventurer in me.
- Organic Spa BnB would live to its promise.
State of mind ….
- One day in your life
You’ll remember a place
Someone touching your face
You’ll come back and you’ll look around, you’ll . . . One Day in Your Life by Michael Jackson
- Feel good
Today was simply amazing because …..
- Tour A for starters is fantastic…
- The Big lagoon followed by the Small lagoon built up the right pressure in our adventure 🙂
- Going back to Organic Spa BnB is like going home after an action-packed day.
- Had I known that the elderly owner of Joaquin BnB is a bigot who wants to cater only to foreign tourist, I surely would have booked our package elsewhere.
- The son-in-law of the owner of Joaquin BnB was there to cater to us, the experience could have been so much better. He was the one I dealt with when i was making the booking and he sounded like he is a good person.
- That materialistic and boastful foreigner with whom I had a heated exchange with for insisting we pay him for his cam after he aimlessly walked into the path of MD swinging from a tree did not come to the same place at the same time, I would not have to feel disbelief about a person being more concerned about his cam than his physical well-being.
- I was not feeling sick and MD wasn’t such a grouch, we could have enjoyed some night life.
Grateful for …..
- The kind and hospitable staff of Adventure Quest Travel & Tours who remained unperturbed by the tension of the owner’s dealings with me.
- Being booked at the impeccable Organic Spa BnB.
- The much comforting dinner of giant clams in ginger soup and sizzling squid at a nearby diner which gave me some relief.