Words to Live by….
Untouched by human hands, a place is at its most beautiful …
Today will be great if…
- We can reached Sabang early.
- The queue to the world famous Underground River, would not be long…
- The Underground River lives up to its expectation ….
State of mind ….
- Let’s go into the mountains
We’ll leave it all behind
I’ll take my flute and play for you
I know that you are mine) Soft Melody by John Kaizan Neptune
- A Wonder of the World
Today was simply amazing because …..
- We were captivated the beauty of the Underground River.
- The bibingka that we brought at the nearby bingka and puto bungbong stalls located along Roxas St. near Marianne was another delightful gastronomical discovery.
- We finally reached El Nido 🙂
- I had stayed at Sabang as originally planned, I would probably not be able to do much on the first day.
- I had not booked this tour and did a DIY, it would probably be cheaper but full of hassles and MD would not be pleased.
- The management of the Puerto Princesa Underground River would consider providing e-copies of the group pics taken by their photographers for a reasonable fee instead the printed pics sold at astronomical price, it would be mutually beneficial to them and the tourist considering less resource use and more importantly the enterprise would be more ecologically sound.
- Joaquin BnB just gave us a standard room instead of the green dormitory type room at the 3rd floor with a bathroom that emits a foul smell, our first night in El Nido would have been more pleasant…. because after one traveled more than 5 hours, all that one wanted to do is to lay one’s back on a comfortable bed and be soothed by nice surroundings….
Grateful for …..
- The uneventful trip to Sabang.
- The kind and courageous boatman who steered 8 of us inside the PP Subterranean River.
- The buffet lunch at Gusto Grill and Restaurant.
- The kind staff of Marianne Home Inn for allowing MD and I to shower in one of their unoccupied rooms 🙂
- The nice couple who let us took picture of our group pic as we emerged from Underground River.