Words to Live by….
Live in the moment, leave our worries behind and trust that everything will be alright …
Today will be great if…
- We can easily book a Grab or Uber car on our way to the airport….. we will be passing through Skyway considering I had so much brush with near missed flights these days
- Flight going to our destination won’t be delayed.
- We can do a little foodie adventure 🙂
- Accommodation would be nice, clean and comfortable
State of mind ….
- Well you only need the light when it’s burning low
Only miss the sun when it starts to snow
Only know you love her when you let her go Let Her Go by Passenger
- Day dreaming
- Dinner at Kalui
Today was simply amazing because …..
- We were able to book a Montero Sport for our Uber car so fast.
- The pleasant Uber driver who gave us so many trip-related tips 🙂
- Traffic was light going to the airport …yay
- No delay in the flight …. and twas a smooth ride 🙂
- Lunch at underrated Rene Saigon Restaurant was a delightful culinary expereince….more in my travel post 🙂
- The Halo halo at Noki Nok was truly refreshingly delicious…. and meeting Nanay Gunding
- We did everything with the little time that we had in Puerto Princesa…. baywalking, heard anticipated mass at Immaculate Concepcion Cathedral, visited Palawan Provincial Capitol and food tripped 🙂
- The room didn’t look nicer in picture than in reality, I would have probably booked another hotel or inn.
- The some of the dishes at Kalui were better than the look of the place and I didn’t have so much expectation, the dining experience would have been more pleasant 😉
- We had more time, we could have explored more of the city 🙂
Grateful for …..
- Having landed safely in Puerto Princesa
- That Marianne Home Inn is near everything which allowed us to enjoy what Puerto Princesa has to offer.
- The staff of Marianne which helped us in everything that we asked and Kuya Glen, the trike driver, who provided door-to-door transportation for our dinner at Kalui 🙂