Words to Live by….
One needs to break from the daily doldrums to stay sane…
Today will be great if…
- I can come to the office on time.
- I can go home early.
- I can do some last minute shopping for the doggies.
- I can pack and not forget something.
State of mind ….
- Mommies and daddies always believe
That their little angels are special indeed
And you could grow up to be anything
But who would imagine a king Who Would Imagine a King by Whitney Houston
- Mind drifting …..
- Island calling ….
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I was able to lay down what needs to be done while I take a much needed break.
- MD is headed home …
- I left earlier, I would have made it to office in time.
- I cared to look how Blue was last night and if R told me he is weak, I could have given the care he needed.
- If Blue didn’t cross the rainbow bridge today, he may have more pain and discomfort.
Grateful for …..
- Having accomplished much and winding down on a roller coaster ride…..
- Blue being in a place where there is peace, comfort and no pain and suffering. Run free, my beloved pooch.
- MD being home.