Words to Live by….
You make or break your day through your choices first and then through your handling of the consequences.
Today will be great if…
- I can come to the office on time.
- I can finish pending tasks.
- I can go home early.
State of mind ….
- The fireside is blazing bright
We’re caroling through the night
And this Christmas will be
A very special Christmas for me This Christmas by Chris Brown
- Get organized
- Still sleepy … yet alert
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I got some papers off and running.
- Our flight skeds for the international training have been provided…. so we’re off 🙂
- I checked in early for our trip to the island destination and got the boarding pass already 🙂
- I left a little earlier, I would probably not be late…
- I just stuck with the parking at Southmall, I could have probably made it to office in time.
- I went straight to S&R, I would not have wasted some minutes waiting for a parking slot at ATC which I learned now opens at 11:00 am….arrrgh
Grateful for …..
- The free parking at S&R, my option on those times.
- The nice comfortable ride in the p2p bus which I am missing lately….
- The job which I am enjoying nowadays 🙂