Words to Live by….
Conceit, self-righteousness and huge sense of entitlement can make a great person someone to loathe ….
Today will be great if…
- I can come to the venue much earlier.
- Food would be good.
- We can go home early.
State of mind ….
- The fool screams, ‘no more!’
He grabs his shirt and hits the door
What she needs from him he ignores
It’s a bore, oh it’s a bore, oh it’s a bore, oh it’s a bore Shaker Song by Manhattan transfer
Today was simply amazing because …..
- The morning traffic was still light and travel time was short… I was less late than yesterday 🙂
- Another participant who was as late as I was yesterday was even more late today ….. so i am ok 😉 I avoided the eyes of the speaker when I entered 🙂
- I learned some tips in probing which I couldn’t be useful in my assessment work.
- I was able to squeeze in a trip to the saloon.
- I posted more travel pics and my backlog is being eased little by little.
- I didn’t feel that the speaker doesn’t like me, I would be more attentive.
- The speaker would not act like a know all a..s, I could have given a better assessment.
- The shop I wanted so much to try was open, I could have requested for home service massage.
Grateful for …..
- The opportunity to learn a lesson in turning an unfavorable situation around.
- Light traffic going home.
- Being home early:)
- More time to sleep