Words to Live by….
Fence sitting lets you enjoy the view while those in the view has the best view of where the action is……
Today will be great if…
- We can set the meal to lunch and enjoy time with friends.
- I can go to the mass action at PPM.
- The mass action will be a well-attended and peaceful event.
State of mind ….
- Mother, mother
There’s too many of you crying
Brother, brother, brother
There’s far too many of you dying
You know we’ve got to find a way
To bring some lovin’ here today, eheh
What’s Goin On by Marvyn Gaye
- Firm resolve.
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I got to enjoy time with my friends and fill up for the mass action later.
- I once again felt patriotism being in a crowd of protesters to this government’s ill intentions.
- Things worked out… from the parking slot, the meet up with friends, the trasnpo going to the venue and back
- I had taken the Ortigas Route, I woud have walked on paver grounds going to PPM.
- …… I would, however, missed seeing the pathetic, shameless supporters of the other side.
- My kids weren’t too busy running their own lives, i would have asked MD to join me.
- If my brother, R…, joined me, I could have stayed much longer.
- The leader would not mend ways, it would mean more mass action for us…. and I thought I’m too old for this.
Grateful for …..
- The fun time spent with my friends and the lavish food to erase bad memories 🙂
- Being still able to stand up to abuse of power by an emrging dictator.
- Getting sleep in my own bed after a long day.