Words to Live by….
Stars shine bright in dark skies.
Today will be great if…
- I can come to the seminar venue on time.
- I can appreciate the learning.
- S… will have a safe and uneventful flight.
State of mind ….
- If you really love him
And there’s nothing I can do
Don’t try to spare my feelings
Just tell me that we’re through Make it Easy on Yourself by Robbie Dupree
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I had a great time listening to a speaker who is deaf narrating his story and how he overcame his disability. My eyes were misty recalling my and OS’s experience dealing with his learning limitations and how I stood by him through it all.
- J… and I got our travel authority….yay!
- I specially felt fulfillment in doing my best to make the division staff particularly J…. benefit from the international training after all the trials and constraints.
- Traffic wasn’t that bad, i would have been at the venue earlier.
- A speaker on learning disability was invited, I probably would have teared up.
- I can convince others to join me for tomorrow’s mass action, I would be very much pleased.
Grateful for …..
- The late start of the seminar that I didn’t miss much.
- The heartwarming sharing of our PWD speakers that touched a chord in my heart as I remembered my own struggle during a challenging time in OS’s life.
- Being home and looking forward to a restful sleep after the hectic pace the past week.