Words to Live by….
Work is a necessary evil.
Today will be great if…
- I can come to the office on time.
- I can get out of this lethargy.
- I can work on the remainder of what is pending.
State of mind ….
- You’re an anchor, I’m uptight
You’re what gets me through the night
You keep me steady and on course
Til’ I found you I was lost
But you’re the earth and I’m sky
And sometimes if I go to high
Well then you pull a string that pulls me back
If not for you I might lose track Fly Away by Peter Allen
- Lazy still
- Manic Monday
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I overslept a bit … and I can use the added snooze to recharge.
- The division’s new staff, C…., reported and I think she would really blend well with the rest.
- J… travel document arrived and he is set to go 🙂
- I could rest easy too knowing that I have someone to work with after the workshop.
- The spirit was willing, I could have jumped up as soon as I was awake and I wouldn’t be late.
- I can keep up with my posts, I’ll bring back normalcy.
- C…. will turn out to be the team player that we need, the division will be on a good path.
Grateful for …..
- That S…. is going back after a rather emotional seesaw coming home.
- The opportunity to share knowledge to the new staff and the old ones.
- The continued betterment of relationship with a colleague.
- Getting a baggage off my chest by sharing it with a colleague.