Words to Live by….
There is nothing that mountains and cool breeze cannot lift and soothe… .
Today will be great if…
- The gods and the universe will wake me up really early.
- The traffic will open to bring me to the office at 7:00 am so we can reach our northern destination on time.
- The traffic remains open to bring us to our southern destination on time.
- I can go on with my presentation properly given my state 🙂
- OS, S… and N… time schedule will coincide to meet me at the appointed time.
- Old friends will have a great time
State of mind ….
- Let’s go into the mountains
We’ll leave it all behind
I’ll take my flute and play for you
I know that you (won’t mind/are mine) Soft Melody by John Kaizan Neptune
- Wake up!
- On the go!
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I made it not on the dot but early enough to reach our destination 🙂
- We made it to our first destination in far north on time 🙂
- I was able to give an impassioned talk even with a small crowd in the first destination.
- We reached our second destination way down south just about the right time even with the horrendous traffic.
- I delivered a shortened presentation before a big audience in the second destination to keep the time.l
- This is one rare time when I get to reunite with friends I missed and love dearly.
- We had one heck of a grand time having dinner at Balay Dako and coffee at Starbucks enliven with good memories and laughter.
- For the rolling laughter at the expense of a dear friend, V…., who gamely laughed with us over her rather unexplainable expression ;D
- Only I didn’t have one last thing to do before leaving home, I would have left earlier.
- Traffic wasn’t so bad going to the second destination and if the driver didn’t have to use secondary roads, we would have arrived much earlier.
- Time just stood still, we could celebrate friendship longer.
Grateful for …..
- The opportunity to speak and share knowledge.
- The gift of friendship.
- My wonderful OS accompanying S…. as I do not have to worry about S… getting lost.
- That V… and hubby can join us…
- The good food, the talk, bantering and the laughter.
- S… opening her home to us to lengthen our bonding time.