Words to Live by….
Enjoy the finer things in life even in solitude….
Today will be great if…
- I can do my usual dog chores for my bonding time with my pooches 🙂
- M and R would be up to their tasks.
- I can sleep, eat and be merry 🙂
State of mind ….
- And I can’t get you out of my dreams
Now I know that you’re the dangerous kind
And your smile is tattooed on my mind
And I can’t get you out of my dreams Tattooed on my Mind by D’Sound
- Resting on Sabbath Day
- Peace of mind 🙂
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I went to mass alone in my beautiful ‘do 😉
- I groomed my fair share of dogs 🙂
- I did my grocery shopping in the evening.
- M and R would be more responsive and tell me what are needed early on so I can do advanced grocery shopping, this task would not cut thru my weekend.
- MD and ED can stay some more ….
- I did my grocery earlier, I wouldn”t have to go out….
Grateful for …..
- The tarts from Rowena’s brought by MD…. the blueberry and apple tart are yummy 🙂
- The lunch of tinolang manok which is not exactly what I and OS like but enjoyed by ED and MD.
- Time spent bonding with my pooches…
- OS being home…. that keep the nest full 🙂