Words to Live by….
Being friends means spending time, building trust and sealing ties…
Today will be great if…
- I can come on time to the office…. as I am feeling sluggish.
- I can finalize my island destination bookings.
- I can pay off all obligations.
State of mind ….
- Well, it’s not far down to paradise, at least it’s not for me
And if the wind is right you can sail away and find tranquility
Oh, the canvas can do miracles, just you wait and see
Believe me Sailing by Christopher Cross
- Drifting …
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I paid my dues and that is one less headache.
- I made the final choice on accommodation based on MD recommendation.
- I find some nice bargain at the DBP tyangge.
- I had a nice dinner of sinaing na tulingan in kamias and great conversation with a friend.
- Our administrative service would be more efficient, simple requests for renewal of phone subscription wouldn’t have to wait for more than a month.
- The one I booked the original accommodation would not feel slighted with my cancellation, I would probably consider them for my next trip there.
- ED can be more like MD in keeping me informed…
Grateful for …..
- Friendships that endure..
- Having more restraint now and not engaging in impulse buying…
- MD’s help in choosing our accommodation.
- MD being responsible in keeping me updated on her whereabout.