Words to Live by….
Keep Sundays for the stuff that make the heart full…
Today will be great if…
- I can extend sleeping for just a little bit…
- I can bounce out of my laziness and do some chores.
- I am certain that S… and family are feeling better, i can also have some peace of mind.
State of mind ….
- Know it sounds funny
But I just can’t stand the pain
Girl I’m leaving you tomorrow
Seems to me girl
You know I’ve done all I can
You see I begged, stole
And I borrowed Easy by Lionel Ritchie
- Couch potato
Today was simply amazing because …..
- We were complete at lunch which is quite rare… ED enjoyed the sinanglaw, an Ilokano dish she loves which I avoid eating due to health issues.
- I learned that S… and family spent time out of town… hopefully bonding together….
- I was able to do a last-minute grocery shopping for the dogs… all stuff I bought are for them when i checked the shopping cart, not a single one for me 🙂
- I watched a must-see movie that I missed which gave Leo DiCaprio his first ever Oscar, The Revenant, at Star World. (Next weekend, Deadpool will premier 🙂
- MD and ED can just stay longer.
- R and M can shape up a bit more.
- S…. can have a little free time, we can go to a coffee shop or a spa 🙂
Grateful for …..
- The rare long sleeping time….. and a little bit of extension 🙂
- The free delicacies from the travel which we enjoyed 🙂
- The free movie 🙂