Words to Live by….
Don’t ask for the stars when you can’t even touch the moon…
Today will be great if…
- I can come to and leave the office early because we will go to the wake of S’s father.
- Traffic won’t be bad when I go home.
- Me and the rest of my friends will be at the wake early so we can also catch up.
State of mind ….
- Come on my friend
And leave your caution to the wind
I know we use to keep that feeling out of sight
It’s getting stronger
I feel it burning in my mind
Slowly teasing me it’s growing deep inside Friends by Mike Francis and Amii Stewart
- Looking forward to tonight.
- Doesn’t feel like it’s TGIF!
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I got an early phone call from another new found friend who came home for the holidays and we talked about getting together.
- I paid my respect to the late father of a dear friend.
- This is one of the rare times that I got together with friends we see so seldom and while we came to the wake to pray for the departed, we also had some funny moments laughing till it hurts..
- OS accompanied me to the wake and he wasn’t bugging me because of boredom.
- I visited T… while he was sick, I could have felt better even when he is already gone.
- I had come earlier to the wake, there would have been more time to bond 🙂
- I did not wait too long to get a ride since there are other options.
Grateful for …..
- Having shuttle vans as soon as I arrived at the UV Express terminal.
- The relative silence at the office with the noisy boss attending some irrelevant event somewhere in South.
- The time spent bonding with friends.
- Being able to make S laugh despite her grief.