Words to Live by….
Listen more to the what is not said ….
Today will be great if…
- I can make up and come to the training earlier… yesterday was a disaster
- I can learn more.
- The seminar will be finish early.
State of mind ….
- Would you mind if I touch,
if I kiss, if I held you tight
in the morning light
Would you mind if I said how I felt tenderly tonight
again cause Love’s Holiday by EWF
- No traffic…
- No waiting…
Today was simply amazing because …..
- There was no line at the UV Express terminal and there was a van waiting …. I should be early today 🙂
- I got free snacks, dinner and I didn’t even have to go to the office.
- The seminar finished early, I took the shuttle bus. Commute home was cheap and fast 🙂
- Only the food and venue were better, it would have been perfect.
- There were more real work situation examples, adaptation can be easier.
- I had enough time to park at ATC, I didn’t have to ride all the way to Southmall.
Grateful for …..
- Learning something new and augmenting my knowledge particularly on teaching PERT-CPM… really appreciate how the speaker taught it. It’s was way easier that how I teach it.
- The opportunity to show my boss I got more than what he thinks I have that he validated my being a technical person after the training 🙂
- Being home early.