2 November 2016
Words to Live by….
Staying positive even on gloomy days.
Today will be great if…
- I can find a parking.
- I won’t be late.
- Traffic will be light.
State of mind ….
- Groovin’, on a Sunday afternoon
Really couldn’t get away too soon Kenny Rankin’s cover Groovin of Young Rascals’ classic
- Gasping for breath 😦
- Early to bed 🙂
Today was simply amazing because …..
- MD and me spent time together on the way to our destinations and she even got to try the P2P bus for the first time.
- Traffic was light, so light in fact that I made it to the office early even if we had to pass by a toilet before proceeding with our final travel, even
- I got into a great training scheduled tomorrow and Friday at the last minute.
- The invitation to an international workshop came and the boss readily gave his approval for me and a staff to attend 😀
- K, M and R can wake up earlier and get things done early too, I will improve my time of leaving home vastly.
- J would not get affected with the successive rejections because something bigger is bound to come up.
- Ja can fix our simultaneous skeds for briefing or we’ll be doing a round about of north to south 😦
Grateful for …..
- The pack lunch of pasta and garlic bread.
- J for taking care of our logistics for our travel next week.
- Finally getting a sniff of my life-saving inhaler…. instantly made me feel better 🙂
This entry was posted in Daily Cup
, November 2016
. Bookmark the permalink