31 October 2016
Words to Live by….
Stay grounded for you will always have a ground to stand on ….
Today will be great if…
- I can rest.
- The sickness wouldn’t progress …
- The dog chores and grooming can proceed without hitch ….
State of mind ….
- As I watch you move
Across the moonlit room
There’s so much tenderness in your loving
Tomorrow I must leave
The dawn knows no reprieve
God, give me strength when I am leaving Hands to Heaven by Breathe
- I feel sicker 😦
- Happy Hallooooweeen…. awooooo
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I got to bond with both humans and dogs but more with the dogs because the humans are always asleep 🙂
- I said prayers for my departed loved ones and kept the candles burning even if I burnt my fingers for keeping all candle wicks lit.
- I got to sleep early because I wasn’t feeling well…. that somehow helps me catch with sleep… hmmm
- I can just stay home
- The candles can stay lit so i don’t have to constantly check.
- I didn’t feel bad, i can still devour the pasalubong but my asthma doesn’t give me the luxury of being too full 😦
Grateful for …..
- The pasalubong from Rib Shack for me and the dogs, their leftovers 🙂
- The quiet time with my dogs 🙂
- Catching up with sleep.
This entry was posted in Daily Cup
. Bookmark the permalink