30 October 2016
Words to Live by….
Count our blessings each day and we will not run out ….
Today will be great if…
- I can just stay home and veg …
- I can groom more dogs and check on them.
- There will be good food.
State of mind ….
- Just to see her, just to touch her
Just to hold her in my arms again one more time
If I could feel her warm embrace see her smiling face
Can’t find anyone to take her place I’ve got to see her again Lou Pardini’s cover of Smokey Robinson’s Just to See Her
- Long weekend … and it’s just the second day 🙂
- Getting sick 😦
Today was simply amazing because …..
- One sun shiny day 🙂
- MD, OS and I went to mass together at the subdivision chapel and we have seats…. we normally just stand up for the entire mass.
- I started lighting candles for the departed and somehow that got me engrossed 🙂
- ED came home 🙂
- M and R would do things more quickly and on their own initiative.
- I can get my lazy butt to start my chores….
- We have a cake saw or something so that slicing the cake wouldn’t be that difficult and messy. I was tasked to cut my own cake 😦
Grateful for …..
- The lunch of sinigang belly and fried lumpiang togue.
- The halabos na hipon, left over sinigang and repeat of fried lumpia for dinner… such good food this weekend 🙂
- The birthday cake, our fave Mango Bravo from Conti’s, courtesy of ED…. which is a slicing challenge for anyone who brought home this cake.
This entry was posted in Daily Cup
, October 2016
. Bookmark the permalink