1 November 2016
Words to Live by….
Let our dearly departed travel light by forgiving their sins and asking for forgiveness for yours and remembering the good memories ….
Today will be great if…
- I can rest and the sickness would go away…
- The weather will be pleasant for those who will visit their departed loved ones.
- The dogs will continue on their road to well-being.
State of mind ….
- Heaven knows I’ve done no wrong
I only want to sing this song to you
Why did it have to end this way
Only a fool like me could say to you that.. Line to Heaven by Introvoys
- Missing Daddy and Nanay
- Enjoying my idleness 🙂
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I got to bond with both humans and dogs but more with the dogs because the humans are always asleep 🙂
- We are complete at dinnertime and we had dessert 🙂
- R would not sneak out, I’d be more please with them.
- ED can just stay just a little bit longer, just a little bit
- OS would do something productive and would be responsible at home, I would not have to be on edge all the time.
Grateful for …..
- The lunch of sinigang belly and fried lumpiang togue.
- The halabos na hipon, left over sinigang and repeat of fried lumpia for dinner… such good food this weekend 🙂
- The birthday cake, our fave Mango Bravo from Conti’s, courtesy of ED…. which is a slicing challenge for anyone who brought home this cake.
- MD staying another day 🙂
This entry was posted in Daily Cup
. Bookmark the permalink