27 October 2016
Words to Live by….
Wisdom takes years of a lot of work to be called such ….
Today will be great if…
- I can get to the meeting place before C does …..
- I will be able to contribute to the best outcome of our assessment work.
- Long-awaited funds would come.
State of mind ….
- Compliment what she does Send her roses just because If it’s violins she loves Let them play 100 Ways by James Ingram and Quincy Jones
- This is it!
- Don’t forget the gift for Doc M
- Over so soon ….sigh ….
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I got some time to breathe and smell the roses literally as I was waiting for the ride I hitched from my co-assessor.
- On the final leg of our assessment work, I finally got the hang of the people in my team… learned how to handle some, control my thoughts on some, made friends with some and accepted that some will just remain as co-assessors.
- I had a chance and felt confident enough to answer some of the judges’ questions and comments and I did my best and I hope my best was good enough:)
- The applicant we assessed made it…. level 2 on their first attempt…. this should make them so happy too. Good job to you and us!
- I studied a bit more prior to the presentation, I would have been more prepared with my answers and I would have liked my answers better.
- I did not forget the gift for Doc M when I went to Zamboanga, she would not have to hand-carry that package…
- I had been more open, a better relationship with the TL would have been possible ……
Grateful for …..
- C, my co-assessor, for giving me a ride to the venue and back…. and also getting to know her and I hope to work with her in the future again.
- The learning experience brought by the work and the people I worked with ….
- The early ending of the event allowing us to go home early 🙂
- The unexpected windfall which came at the right time and allowed to to buy what’s needed ….
- The impromptu early dinner with OS.
- Being able to watch P, MW and TIMY ;D
This entry was posted in Daily Cup
. Bookmark the permalink