25 October 2016
Words to Live by….
Bumps are part and parcel of our journey in Life St…. coz it can’t always be paved.
Today will be great if…
- I can bring Harvey to the vet and things would be fine for this boy.
- I can get a parking slot if I get to ATC later than usual… what are the chances 😦
- I can still come to the office.
State of mind ….
- ‘Cause I want to live like animals
Careless and free like animals
I want to live
I want to run through the jungle
The wind in my hair and the sand at my feet The Animal Song by Savage Garden
- Mood swings
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I brought Harvey to the clinic who was so sweet in the car. The vet took a look at his left eye and covered it with a pirate’s patch and I was able to get meds which would somehow prevent infection. The cost was minimal compared to his eye being sewed but recovery is uncertain. Still, it made me feel better and I hope Harvey is feeling better too.
- I got a parking space in a parking space of another establishment which has been lingering in my mind after the very competitive parking search experienced lately after I determined I have no chance in to get one in the usual places….
- I am discovering more places to explore in our next island destination…. so many options
- I meet a former colleague in a special project I did years ago at the queue for the P2P bus…. and catching up with her.
- Doc R was in the clinic, Harvey might have been confined and I would feel better.
- ATC just leave the portion of parking space open so that we don’t have to compete for parking space in limited area.
- Money isn’t tight, there are so many things that can be given attention.
Grateful for …..
- I got to park at S & R, will probably be my alternate parking place…. on those times
- The guards weren’t looking as I got off my car and tried to walk casually towards ATC.
- My former queue letting me advance in the queue…. I actually had no intention but she wrapped her arms in my arms…. so I did …. and I went home early …..
This entry was posted in Daily Cup
, October 2016
. Bookmark the permalink