24 October 2016
Words to Live by….
Little or too much knowledge can be dangerous.
Today will be great if…
- I can be in the office much earlier than usual…
- I traffic wouldn’t be so bad.
- I can catch the flag ceremony.
State of mind ….
- Do me wrong, do me right. Tell me lies but hold me tight.
Save your good-byes for the morning light, but don’t let me be lonely tonight. Hiroshima’s cover of JT’s Don’t Let Me Be Lonely Tonight
- Monday blues
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I got to the office on time.
- There were not too many people at the office and there was peace and quiet…. conducive to working.
- I sorted through the various places MD and I would be going to …..
- I learned about this certification for IE and I would be applying for it soon….
- My back and joints are not painful, I could have moved a lot faster.
- Harvey’s eye would be kept inside the socket and he would be bothered by the bandage…. vet bill is getting huge….
- I can go home early so I can keep eye on the dogs specially those needing my attention.
- I can spare time on my scrabble game so that my friendly opponents would be up on their toes too 😉
Grateful for …..
- That spot not really intended for parking which I parked on since it wouldn’t be blocking any car.
- The ginger candies e by M…. good for my itchy throat.
- The buko pie brought by H last night which was dessert tonight… and goes well with hot turmeric tea.
This entry was posted in Daily Cup
, October 2016
. Bookmark the permalink