22 October 2016
Words to Live by….
Precious moments can go by unnoticed until later realization….
Today will be great if…
- I can have some me time.
- I can have doggie time.
- I have some time left for chores…
- I will have this things in the order these were given 🙂
State of mind ….
- IIn a roomful of mirrors we can pretend who we can be, a dancer in a top-hat or a captain of the sea. We could make funny faces but we’re not just what you see there’s a lot inside us we hope to grow and be. Roomful of Mirrors by Hiroshima
- Fancy free
- Desserts and anything sweet 🙂
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I gave way to my laziness….. yet managed to do a little cleanup.
- I groomed a good number of dogs…
- Hershey didn’t cough while we were hearing mass….. I was afraid I would have to bring her out if she starts coughing and she sounds like a duck.
- Weather is fine, R can continue bathing the dogs ….
- Hershey can control coughing so she can come to mass.
- I had bough meds for Hershey already…… I didn’t want to give her meds immediately since the turmeric formula would seem to work most of the time….
Grateful for …..
- My rest day 🙂
- Hershey coming to mass and not coughing…
- We had fried sapsap for dinner which goes well with tomato and bagoong.
- Early bedtime……
This entry was posted in Daily Cup
, October 2016
. Bookmark the permalink