21 October 2016
Words to Live by….
People tend to gravitate towards the boastful, the loud mouths and the liars …yet trust the meek, the humble and the silent… it’s a wonder
Today will be great if…
- I can leave much early because parking has become competitive.
- Francis’s bus would be my ride (which I saw coming as I was waiting) when I finally get a parking space…. I miss that guy’s nice disposition in the morning.
- I can treat my colleagues to lunch for my belated birthday celebration.
State of mind ….
- IYou must be happy; you look wonderful. Never seen you look so fine. I’ve heard all about her; you’re mad about her. You talk about her all the time. Zia Quizon cover of Sheena Easton’s So Much in Love with You
- Let’s celebrate!
Today was simply amazing because …..
- A parking slot finally opened after waiting for more that half an hour…
- I treated my colleagues to lunch…
- The AVP is on its way to finality.
- I paid the deposit for our beautiful island accimmodation. I hope I made the right choice.
- I left home a few minutes earlier, I wouldn’t have to wait so long for parking
- I wasn’t late, I would be able to have arranged a better birthday feast.
- If my reimbursements have been cashed in, the funds will come in handy.
Grateful for …..
- Manong Guard’s assurance that I’d get a parking soon as I was losing hope.
- M’s generosity in giving celebrant a birthday cake and her prayers… it’s my turn today 🙂
- Being home and not having to report to work tomorrow…. TGIF!
This entry was posted in Daily Cup
. Bookmark the permalink