19 October 2016
Words to Live by….
Acceptance is the first lesson in learning from a mistake….
Today will be great if…
- I can reach the office in time.
- H can do something about the boo boo… although it looks unlikely…
- I can have acceptance.
State of mind ….
- See the curtains hanging in the window
In the evening on a Friday night
A little light shining through the window
Lets me know everything’s alright Summer Breeze by Seals & Croft
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I got myself a very nice parking spot after circling the area and waiting for quite a bit.
- I calmed down and owned up to the mistake…
- I realized the importance of technology and how it could have saved me from financial troubles so I made fixed all my online banking accounts.
- I left earlier, I wouldn’t have to wait for a parking space to be available.
- I am just mindful of things, then disastrous outcomes like this need not happen.
- I just fixed all my online accounts before, I could have avoided this disaster… now, i know better.
Grateful for …..
- The man who motioned me that he is leaving and finally making a spot free… it is getting tougher..
- H and her former staff R for guiding me through my trouble.
- The call center agents for the guidance.
- M and R have prepared for contingencies for the howler…. and when i got homeI was pleased to see the protective cover over the garage gate just in case the storm wrecks havoc.
This entry was posted in Daily Cup
, October 2016
. Bookmark the permalink