15 October 2016
Words to Live by….
Relevance is a matter of timing.
Today will be great if…
- I will get enough sleep.
- The weather will be fine.
- I will not be too lazy and will start home chores promptly.
State of mind ….
- Sometimes not often enough
We reflect upon the good things
And those thoughs always center around those we love
And I think about those people who mean so much to me
And for so many years have made me so very happy
And I count the times I have forgotten to say “thank you”
And just how much I love them Sometimes
by the Carpenters
- Missing Aubrey, Poochie, Chanel, Jaja, Moshi, Mochi, Toby…. stop it…
- Taking my time…. I missed that last weekend
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I do not have to be rushing things because my errands are done.
- I am back to my dog duties.
- The weather is just right, not too hot, not too cold…
- MD came home 🙂
- M & R can have good work habits, stress will be a thing of the past.
- The dogs can be groomed like I do it, they would look so adorable always.
- K can cook earlier so we can eat on time.
Grateful for …..
- This weekend….. everything’s been about rushing lately….
- The chance to slow down, chew food, appreciate the little things and enjoy music.
- Manang for always coming like clockwork to keep our clothes clean 🙂
This entry was posted in Daily Cup
. Bookmark the permalink