14 October 2016
Words to Live by….
Learning is constantly being mindful of our surroundings.
Today will be great if…
- I will not be late for the seminar.
- Traffic will not be bad.
- The trainer will not be boring nor intimidating.
State of mind ….
- I walk along the city streets you used to walk along with me
And every step I take reminds me of just how we used to be
Well, how can I forget you, girl?
When there is always something there to remind me
Always something there to remind me by Naked Eyes
- Learning mode
Today was simply amazing because …..
- Learning something new always gives me a high.
- The training finished early and we went home early.
- I did practically all my errands with so much time on my hands.
- I can attend more ISO seminars for free, I will be on the right track.
- Things are working well at the office because we have an event on Monday.
- J can be more objective, less self-centered and not be overly concerned about personal relations so I can be comfortable with her.
Grateful for …..
- The seminar which we get for free…. and the meals that come with it.
- The time to do my errands which occupy me during the weekend… that means more time for the dogs.
- MD’s preparation for graduation this early because it gives a glimpse of hope that she will fulfill her dreams… at least the photos will show it 🙂
This entry was posted in Daily Cup
. Bookmark the permalink