9 October 2016
Words to Live by….
When in Zamboanga, eat curacha 🙂
Today will be great if…..
- I can break the barrier of misunderstanding of a technical concept and connect with the audience.
- We can still see a bit of Zamboanga.
- There will be no delay in the flight and Manong H would be waiting as usual.
State of mind ….
- Waiting for tonight, woooohhh ooohh when you will be here in my arms by Jlo
- Let’s get it on.
- Layover in Manila 😉
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I think I connected to the audience and there were lots of questions which means they listened to me 🙂
- J and I got some pampering as we did our rounds of the trade fair 🙂
- We got to meet up with the warm and hospitable staff of our offices in this region.
- I can buy lanzones to bring home because it is so cheap in Zambo
- I we have known about the Regatta, we could have gone there… and our stay would have been complete:(
- Manong H did not cancel, I would have been more at ease during the flight.
Grateful for …..
- Curacha in alavar sauce from the popular Alavar Seafoods Resto courtesy of our gracious host, RD S.
- Safely landing in Manila.
- Grabcar P200 off promo, my fare was rediculously cheap!
- Being home to see OS and the dogs… even if I had to leave again tomorrow morning.
This entry was posted in Daily Cup
, October 2016
. Bookmark the permalink