13 October 2016
Words to Live by….
.We need to let pain go through its course before we can feel better again…..
Today will be great if…
- I can come to the office on time and get back to the scheme of things.
- Progress will be made in the ongoing investigation of the laptop theft…. and I hope I am wrong in my suspicion.
- I will finish what needs immediate attention because will be attending a training tomorrow and we have a major event on Monday.
State of mind ….
- And Aubrey was her name and not so very ordinary girl or name
- Bye Aubrey… thanks for waiting for me before you crossed the rainbow… you took a piece of my heart, you all did… and I hope you will be with the rest who went before you in a happy place… see you all soon.
- Pissed with a primadona!
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I finished that documentary requirement for the Magna Carta under pressure to finish it today.
- I finished a number of tasks even if the spirit was not very willing.
- The documents for the liquidation were finished as I need funds too…. can’t advance for so many trips.
- I found the perfect carry all luggage at a steal 😉
- I brought Aubrey to the vet, maybe she can still make it 😦
- I didn’t have to travel so much the last few weeks, days, i could have probably made a difference in Aubrey’s health.
- I didn’t push myself too hard, I wouldn’t feel sick.
Grateful for …..
- The five years that Aubrey quietly gave us the best days of her life… even if i got her as an adult, she seemed to have adjusted well to our family.
- The chocolates given by colleagues who went abroad.
- Laptime with Hershey as we watched TIMY.
This entry was posted in Daily Cup
. Bookmark the permalink