12 October 2016
Words to Live by….
My heart aches for home.
Today will be great if…
- The weather will be pleasant.
- Our island adventure in nearby Guimaras will be without hitch.
- Charlie will give a a nice guided tour that would cover the must-see places.
State of mind ….
- So I’m going home,
Back to the place where I belong,
And where your love has always been enough for me.
Home by Chris Daughtry
- Still thinking of Aubrey
- Island hop to take my mind off things
Today was simply amazing because …..
- We got to see the Guimaras, home of the sweetest mangoes.
- We were blest by Bro. Peter of Trappist monastery
- Charlie turned out to be a nice person and a good photoshoot director 😉
- Aubrey will hold on….. really worried about her.
- The weather will be clear and flight is not delayed so I can be home soon.
- I can get a Grab car or Uber car with promo easily.
Grateful for …..
- The free breakfast courtesy of our take out from Max’s from yesterday’s event and the hot water from the Hotel’s cafe 😉
- Just the right time allowance for the island tour and that we were headed back to the Jordan (pronounced Hordan) wharf as it began to rain.
- The upgrade that we were accommodated at the Lounge where we can eat whatever is there 🙂
- That I’m home and Aubrey held on and Hershey and all dogs rejoiced seeing me.
This entry was posted in Daily Cup
. Bookmark the permalink