11 October 2016
Words to Live by….
One has to do what one ought to do.
Today will be great if…
- I will not buckle and not forget what I want to say during the presentation.
- I can work on my blog posts…. I have to catch up a lot 😦
- We can rest early to be ready for our little adventure tomorrow;)
State of mind ….
- Fifteen there’s still time for you
Time to buy and time to lose
Fifteen, there’s never a wish better than this
When you only got hundred years to live
100 Years by Five for Fighting
- Let’s get it over with…
- Aching all over
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I got to ride with the audience for my talk and somehow got close to knowing what kind of audience i will have 🙂
- I connected with the audience even if I had the added challenge of keeping them awake at the hour of doom, after a hearty lunch.
- We were able to visit the trade fair at SM Iloilo.
- I do not receive a text message from home, everything is fine, Aubrey is fine.
- Arrangement with Cherald or Charlie will be finalized so that everything will fall into place.
- I can augment my funds for tomorrow, then I will be able to rest well.
Grateful for …..
- The good food and the nice venue…. imagine, they had Max’s for their caterer and Iloilo Convention Center for a venue.
- The token of Ilonggo delicacies…. I’m assured I have something to bring home.
- The dinner at Punot in Iloilo’s sassy Esplanade Boardwalk.
- Getting back to the hotel to rest….zzzzz
This entry was posted in Daily Cup
. Bookmark the permalink