10 October 2016
Words to Live by….
Darkness always give way to the light.
Today will be great if…
- Manong H would be able to bring me to the airport.
- Breakfast would be ready early.
- K, M and R would take turns caring for Aubrey.
State of mind ….
- You are the sunshine, baby, whenever you smile / But I call you Stormy today / All of a sudden that ol’ rain Stormy by Santana
- Jet lagged 😉
Today was simply amazing because …..
- After the initial rough and tumble, I finally got a Grabcar going to the airport at a particularly busy time for Uber and Grab…. I wonder why
- We had a car waiting for us at the airport and kinda showing us the beauty of Iloilo on the way to the hotel.
- Circle Inn, where we would be staying, is a nice, clean place and my request of a seaside view was granted…yehey
- Aubrey is feeling better, I would feel better leaving.
- If Manong H picked me up, I wouldn’t have to be stressed in arranging my transpo to the airport…. so he’s not reliable contrary to my initial impression
- If the Grabcar driver knows his way and drives just a little bit faster, I wouldn’t have to be so anxious.
Grateful for …..
- Safely landing in Iloilo
- The first taste of warm hospitality of the Ilonggo… as we were brought to the popular hole in the wall, Tatoy’s Manokan and Seafoods Resto
- The nice, clean and fluffy bed after a long day….zzzzz
This entry was posted in Daily Cup
. Bookmark the permalink