7 October 2016
Words to Live by….
Aim for the best even if one falls short of expectations ….
Today will be great if…..
- I can still be early…. it’s not only about coming to the office early but competition in parking is getting stiffer.
- I can finish more tasks.
- I can be home early to join the concall.
State of mind ….
- .tFriday night, it was late
I was walking you home
We got down to the gate
And I was dreaming of the night
Would it turn out right? Reminiscing by LRB
- More and more options…. missed one I think I would love.
- Heading south….
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I clocked in at 9:59 am 🙂 whew…
- I managed to finish a lot….. J could have been more resourceful in the work.
- I already took care of the obligation 🙂
- K, M and R will try harder in making Aubrey snap out of her lethargy by regularly feeding her with the formula, she would be well like Hershey.
- I can pack for the two trips tonight, that would give some extra time tomorrow.
- I can sleep early, I can wake up early…. lots to do…
Grateful for …..
- The parking even if I left the house a bit late.
- The ensaymada courtesy of M…
- Being with MD and OS on the start of the weekend as we wait for one more.
This entry was posted in Daily Cup
, October 2016
. Bookmark the permalink