4 October 2016
Words to Live by….
Yesterday is now part of life, Today is life, and Tomorrow is yet to be part of life….
Today will be great if…..
- I can come to the office early…. lots to do
- I can focus first on the work before I plan on that island tour…. darn…so hard
- I can get home before 9:00 pm to join the concall set from 8:00pm to 10:00pm…. it’s unlikely I will make it at 8:00 pm, my best time would be 9:00 pm.
State of mind ….
- .Make believe we’ve landed
on a desert island
Bathe me in the waters
Warm me in the moonlight
Taste me with your kisses
Find the secret places The Island by Patti Austin
- Getting excited about my island tour 😉
- Back to the drawing board.
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I got a slot in the guarded free parking…. I was early and a lot of vehicles are already parked…. soon, I would have to be earlier that my best time.
- I finally was able to make contact with somebody who could provide accommodation and help me with the pass to a great wonder ;D
- I came to office early… with enough time to boot 🙂
- I finished the performance evaluation…yay!
- M and R could be consistently early in their task, I can breathe easy each morning.
- I had worn the right shoes, my feet wouldn’t get wet.
- Traffic wasn’t so bad and the dran laptop did not have to update automatically at the time I needed to use it, I’ll make it to the concall… I left the office early but got home after 9:00pm
- Aubrey can regain her appetite and adjust to her blindness like Hershey, I wouldn’t have to worry much about her.
Grateful for …..
- The leisurely pace going to the office made cool by the light drizzle…..
- There is a bidet in the toilet to wash rained on feet 🙂
- Some time to sleep in the bus.
This entry was posted in Daily Cup
. Bookmark the permalink