3 October 2016
Words to Live by….
On some days, being late provides opportunities that could have been missed when one is early….
Today will be great if…..
- I can come to the office on time…. with some errands to do early in the day.
- The person who got the laptop will be bothered by a conscience and return it quietly.
- If security can do a good investigative job and determine the identity of the culprit.
- I can accomplish what needs to be done at the very least….
State of mind ….
- dou you wanna a dance
hold my hand
dou you wanna a dance Do You Wanna Dance by Walter Beasley
- Slow jam on a Monday
- Late No. 1 on the first work day of the month
Today was simply amazing because …..
- It’s the start of a brand new week, a brand new month.
- I got to make progress on a work I hate doing…. performance evaluation.
- I got to squeeze in work on the SV issue …. and I am actually working with my TL with whom I seem to have a love and hate relationship.
- I found a parking space immediately, I could have made it to office on time…. I was a few minutes late, maybe 5 minutes, probably the same time it took for me to look for a parking space and found that interesting spot.
- I can have the strength to carry on, I would finish all unfinished business…. but I don’t have it 😦
- The laptop did not get lost or stolen, we wouldn’t have this gloom all around us.
Grateful for …..
- That teeny bit of the rare parking spot at that time…. it seems that the search for parking has become very competitive.
- Making it to the office even if my spirit was unwilling.
- Not having wifi in the bus, I got a little shut eye.
This entry was posted in Daily Cup
. Bookmark the permalink