2 October 2016
Words to Live by….
Viewing things at the end gives the best options when one can only hope the best option was chosen…..
Today will be great if…..
- K will be home before I leave.
- V will delay her arrival just a bit.
- M and R will wake up earlt.
- MD will step up.
State of mind ….
- .Come on my friend
And leave your caution to the wind
I know we use to keep that feeling out of sight
It’s getting stronger
I feel it burning in my mind
Slowly teasing me it’s growing deep inside Friends by Mike Francis and Amii Stewart
- Home stuff
- Time for friends
Today was simply amazing because …..
- K came home in the morning, a bit late, but I am thankful. I shared with V that the 5:00 o’clock might actually be pm and I am stressed thinking there won’t be food on the table.
- Surprisingly, H cooked breakfast ….. for himself… because OS ate pandesal and spread.
- Traffic was light going to and coming from T’s lovely home… the lesser travel time allowed for more chikas ;D
- V’s confirmation came early enough, I would have had more options.
- K’s off and mine didn’t have to coincide, I would be one happy out-of-towner.
- I can learn to trust that things will work out by themselves, I can be more relaxed.
Grateful for …..
- The GT materializing after all the brouhaha… it’s rare that I spend time with good company.
- T, her girls and E for being gracious hosts and welcoming us into their lovely home.
- The opportunity to see Gourdo and Diego doing great in T’s home.
- That MD and ED arrived in their home away from home safely.
This entry was posted in Daily Cup
, October 2016
. Bookmark the permalink