1 October 2016
Words to Live by….
Lifelong friendship becomes such because friends decided to stick together through thick or thin
Today will be great if…..
- I can complete the much delayed SV report.
- V can work out her sked so that we can make it to T’s home tomorrow.
- I can attend to home matters too.
State of mind ….
- Too Much of
Something is bad enough,
But something’s coming over me to make me wonder,
Too Much of nothing is just as tough,
I need to know the way to feel to keep me satisfied. Too Much by Spice Girls
- Vic’s pain
- Guilt for rain checking
Today was simply amazing because …..
- It’s finished,,,yay!
- The postponed GT will materalize after V finally replied in the group chat…. and I’m caught between errands once more.
- I squeezed in that grocery shopping somewhere in between parking, ordering and dinner.
- I had finished the SV report on time, my sked won’t be a mess.
- K hadn’t taken the day off to celebrate belatedly her birthday, I would have better time management… but I owe her a birthday celebration which we do for all of them provided I am reminded so I can’t say no…
- If I can do what I need to do and the shops keep open just a little bit, I can leave in peace to go to T’s place tomorrow morning.
Grateful for …..
- Finally completing that SV report.
- Being complete to hear mass and have dinner outside.
- ED for her pasalubong of Pablo’s Cheese Tart Pastry …. which according to MD is famous and expensive.
This entry was posted in Daily Cup
. Bookmark the permalink