29 September 2016
Words to Live by….
There is time for for everything…. even time to be idle.
Today will be great if…..
- We can squeeze in R & R.
- We can have a good time enjoying the beach and the food.
- I will have a smooth flight.
- If Manong H will be right there waiting for me like yesterday.
State of mind ….
- Your sugar
Won’t you come and put it down on me?
I’m right here, ’cause I need
Little love, a little sympathy
Yeah, you show me good loving
Make it alright
Need a little sweetness in my life
Won’t you come and put it down on me? Sugar by Marron 5
- Beach bumming
- Going home
Today was simply amazing because …..
- After three tries, we found the wharf going to Paradise Beach resort and finally made our way there for a short respite.
- Lunch of steamed seafood, pinakbet and sisig was good.
- Once again, I experienced first hand the hospitality of a friend I can always rely on even if we hardly see each other.
- Those we asked for direction did a better job, we wouldn’t have to be going to the wrong places to get that boat ride to our destination.
- If there would be no delay in the flight so that my appointment time with Manong H would be on the dot.
- I won’t be detected for my fever coz I don’t want to be quarantined for being Zika carrier suspect…. I felt fever running when I was in the Davao airport, chilling and had painful joints all throughout the trip to Manila.
Grateful for …..
- Arriving in Manila safely…. and not getting detected.
- Manong H … for being at the airport to pick up a weary and sick me.
- OS for rubbing oil and massaging my back and shoulders, I made me feel better.
- Being home, tucked in my own bed even as I was chilling and in pain.
This entry was posted in Daily Cup
, September 2016
. Bookmark the permalink