27 September 2016
Words to Live by….
Don’t hold possessions too tightly that the hands hurt…..
Today will be great if…..
- I can get to the office early still.
- I can finish the SV report still.
- I can stay awake until needed and fall asleep easily to be in the right frame of mind.
State of mind ….
- ‘Cause I’m leavin’ on a jet plane
Don’t know when I’ll be back again
Oh babe, I hate to go.
- Body aching, mind too preoccupied…. homestretch…
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I introduced another management system that hopefully would make life easier to the team.
- The AVP script and storyboard were sent
- I was able to send the SV report, though not quite finished but with substantial output.
- I can finish the flea treatment for the remaining dogs, I would be leaving in peace.
- I can pack very quickly so i can sleep early and wake up for my early morning flight…so help me God.
- M, R and K will be up to their tasks, I will be more at ease.
Grateful for …..
- Getting one of the few parking slots…. it seems competition would be tight soon.
- The proper frame of mind and just the right amount of pressure to do all those last minute tasks and instructions so that the staff can get on with what needs to be done in my absence.
- Manong’s smile which is my nightly spritz of refreshment after a long day.
This entry was posted in Daily Cup
, September 2016
. Bookmark the permalink