25 September 2016
Words to Live by….
Dare to fathom the unfathomable.
Today will be great if…..
- I can make good progress on the SV report.
- The pet supply is not closed so that I wouldn’t have to schedule another trip to buy dog food at wholesale price.
- I can sleep early.
State of mind ….
- Ah, ah
I, I need something
No, no don’t rush it
Hold on to the mood
It’s part of the mystery
From giving into this Steal by Spandau Ballet
- Steel determination.
- Sleep early….. fat chance
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I was able to work on some dogs despite the everything I had to do.
- Work on the SV is in full swing ….. with some needed breaks.
- I still manage to do errands, squeeze in a little shopping, and found those clothes pieces I love at a steal.
- I had exercised restraint, I would not have splurged on the clothes…. but I love them ⚗
- If I did prevention, the dogs probably won’t catch those fleas from outside and I wouldn’t have to be working on them late at night.
- MD can stay just a little bit longer, the house woudn’t feel a bit empty.
Grateful for …..
- The good progress on the SV report.
- The weekend as the house seems fuller and happier.
- The delicious beef mechado in natural tomato sauce courtesy of K ♨️
This entry was posted in Daily Cup
, September 2016
. Bookmark the permalink