24 September 2016
Words to Live by….
Distance is defined by the desire to stay out of sight, out of mind …. not just by time, distance or space.
Today will be great if…..
- I can get going on the SV report.
- I can groom the dogs…. they are going to be treated for fleas tomorrow and preparation is important.
- I can relax and meet friends inspite the things I need to do…. I owe myself a break.
State of mind ….
- They paved paradise and put up a parking lot
With a pink hotel, a boutique, and a swingin’ hot spot
Don’t it always seem to go
That you don’t know what you got ’til it’s gone
They paved paradise and put up a parking lot Big Yellow Taxi by Counting Crows ft. Vanessa Carlton
- Going…… or not ….hmmmm
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I got a good start and did my fair share of house chores.
- I groomed a good number of dogs. They are always happy to be touched by mum.
- I had an unexpected rendezvous with college chums which turned out to be fun.
- If the dogs did not catch fleas from outside and I did preventive, I would not have to stress myself ridding them of the problem… they seem lonely when bugged by fleas.
- If weekend are longer, I could have my fair share of chores and relaxation.
- If I chose to stay, there could have been time for the SV report.
Grateful for …..
- V picking me up to go to our college mini reunion and to B for being the reason for this event.
- V and E for hosting our get together.
- MD for answering my call as the gate was ‘locked’ from the inside when I came home.
This entry was posted in Daily Cup
, September 2016
. Bookmark the permalink