23 September 2016
Words to Live by….
Be good even if bad is all around.
Today will be great if…..
- I can come on time.
- I can use my lunchtime to get started with the report on the SV.
- I can work on the performance evaluation which is one of the things I hate doing.
State of mind ….
- We’re a thousand miles from comfort, we have traveled land and sea
But as long as you are with me, there’s no place I’d rather be
I would wait forever, exalted in the scene
As long as I am with you, my heart continues to beat Rather Be by Clean Bandit ft. Jess Glynne
- Stressed out but happy.
Today was simply amazing because …..
- Met up wih a friend, a former co-prof, and we would probably hook up together with C and M soon and I would most likely be the link.
- Wifi was rather fast in the p2p bus so I got my fill of current events to the detriment of catching up on my SV report….. hmmmm
- The AVP Storyboard presented essentially is how I envisioned it. Glad that the misplaced opposition to the initiative was rather mute and cold during the presentation.
- I can meet up with a friend for a nightcap….. then again, it’s probably best that I go home early..
- Manong Guard’s smile would be my weekender.
- I can go home earlier to watch TIMY and maybe the new soap and sleep early.
Grateful for …..
- Ending my day productively.
- MD being home after a hectic exams week.
This entry was posted in Daily Cup
, September 2016
. Bookmark the permalink