22 September 2016
Words to Live by….
Excellence is a way of life, not a hit and miss option.
Today will be great if…..
- I can be early in the office coming from a rather stressful undercover work 🙂
- I will have the energy and motivation to work on the tasks left behind.
- I can get started with the report on the SV.
State of mind ….
- Daylight turns to moonlight, and I’m at my best
Praising the way it all works, gazing upon the rest;
The cool before the warm, the calm after the storm;
I wish to stay forever, letting this be my food
But I’m caught up in a whirlwind and my ever changing moods My Ever Changing Moods by The Style Council
- Spirit unwilling, mind drifting…. Is it Monday ⌚
- Too many things to do, too little time
Today was simply amazing because …..
- I came to office early enough and managed to make progress on what needs to be done given my state of mind ☻
- I realized that Ja, K and J are responsible as they did what needed to be done in my absence…. delegation works ✍️
- The boss complimented my team for a marvelous job publicly and I am elated on his acknowledgment of our effort and dedication in coming up with a major piece of work on our own initiative. It means a lot to us ☺️
- I can get a bit more time on the dogs to oversee what M and R are actually doing to address the fleas infestation.
- I can go home earlier to watch the new soap and TIMY.
- I can get more sleep, I can have more energy.
Grateful for …..
- Getting a good spot in a guarded free parking area.
- Appreciation of the boss for my team’s effort.
- Manong Guard’s ready smile as I emerge from the free parking lot each night 🙂
This entry was posted in Daily Cup
, September 2016
. Bookmark the permalink